Introductary First Post  

Posted by Gwynplaine in ,

Traditionally, FFXI blogs revolve around a player's progress and day-to-day activity. While there's nothing wrong with that, it's just not my forte and I doubt many people would be interested in what type of crab I most recently shanked to death.

Instead I intend to focus on topics, new info, or developments I find interesting in the realm of FFXI. Other than that I'll post any matter of other various little things that catch my attention. So thanks for checking out the blog, and I look forward to reading any comments you may have. In the meantime have fun on FFXI!

This entry was posted on Feb 5, 2009 at Thursday, February 05, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment