Here's This #1  

Posted by Gwynplaine in , , ,

Here's some stuff that happened to me this week.


I'm in a new Salvage group after my months of being away from FFXI.  We must have stored up some kind of pity TH because the remnants have been pretty loose with their gear.  Totalling 3 drops in a row from SSR, and the next day 2 Brayette's from back-to-back Gate Widows.


I've been hitting up MMM casually whenever possible trying to grab a Mamool Ja Earring, but the event's totally ungrateful drop rate will have none of it.

Screwing around figuring out the Hunt Registry/ Evolith system led me to camping Hyakinthos.  I ran up and saw that he was just hanging out so I did him the favor of ending his tiny life.  He reciprocated by giving me some ring and 20 Scylds for my trouble.  Not bad.  I swung by to see if the partner NM was around (Lava's Ring is part of a two ring set) and found a scene resembling a tiny Lamina's-Aery complete with desperate AFK camping melees.  How adorable!

This entry was posted on Mar 21, 2010 at Sunday, March 21, 2010 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment